Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Black Thyri Moon

 This is one of Tableau Vivant's amazing new release hair styles called Moon. It's long, cute and also comes with a headdress (not featured). Moon hair is currently available at the Cutie Moon Fair
I am wearing it in white from the Spring fatpack.

 DE Designs have released this gorgeous mesh dress Thyri. It is very sexy and the textures are incredible. I have been wearing this dress for a couple of weeks and have had a hard time finding some shoes to go with the black version that I'm wearing. I really wanted some platform boots but wasn't sure if thigh high boots would work with this dress until I demo'd a pair of Bax Coen's thigh high patent leather boots, perfect! Now I had the hard chose of choosing a colour.  Love black, definitely need the white, black/red and black/white two tone colours are just amazing.  As you can see I bought the black as usual but will definitely be back for the other colours.

My pics definitely do not do justice for this dress. Head instore and try on a demo, you will not be disappointed. I comes in 5 sizes and also in a fitted mesh version for those with a compatible viewer.

<3

Credits
DE Designs: Thyri (New release)
Tableau Vivant: Moon Hair (New release)
Haus of Darcy: The Grey - mesh facial piercings
Glam Affair: Lulu 09 DK
Glam Affair: Aria eyeliner 01
Glam Affair: Prezioso eyes makeup 05
Dead Apples: Striking eyes - Ice
Bax Coen Designs: Regency boots - Black patent leather
Graves: Gloves from G451 Divinity outfit - Black
Fear Us: Captive nails - Black


Poses
Pic 1 :
Ploom: PYT 1

Pic 2: (left to right)
Purple poses: Kate 01
Purple poses: Kalen 06
oOo studio: sexpot_six

Pic 3:
aDORKable Poses: Frontier 2

No comments:

Post a Comment