Monday, April 29, 2013

Fantasy Faire - The Plastik

Vandariel armor created by Aikea Rieko of The Plastik is stunning, kick ass and very sexy. It comes in many sizes and an array of gorgeous colours. I'm wearing the Vandariel armor in bone. It is a mesh outfit with flexi skirt attachments and is definitely not for the modest individuals. It fits my avatars shape perfectly, no body adjustment needed but I could increase my breast size if I wanted :P

If you manage to see this post before the Fantasy Faire ends, then head over to Evensong Woods
and grab yours, there you will also find the RFL versions, Magicka and Magic ($799). If you didn't make it in time to the Faire then head over to The Plastik mainstore to pick up your Vandariel armor in your favorite colours.





<3


Credits:
The Plastk: Vandariel armor - Bone
Tableau Vivant: Galaxy eyes - Jupiter
Glam Affair - Renee - Sinless 01
Wasabi Pills: Erika Mesh Hair - Ethereal
Illusions: Fairy ears
Gos Boutique - Bare feet - flat

Poses by Exposeur
Pic 1: Call The Shots 4
Pic 2: I Love Being A Girl! 36
Pic 3: Prima Donna 6
Pic 4: Prima Donna 7


No comments:

Post a Comment