Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Fantasy Faire 2013 - Heartsitic

A few weeks ago I saw a on plurk that there was a call for bloggers for this years Fantasy Faire. I normally never bother putting my name down for things like this but I thought no harm in trying. I was a little exited when I received the message that I was actually accepted as an official Fantasy Faire blogger. I have been assigned four FF stores to blog and share with you their RFL items. My first featured store is Heartsitic, created by Heartdrainer and is located on Magnificat.

Heartsitic - Bloody black arm warmers $75L


Heartsitic - Pain rigged mesh black piercing corset $249
Absolutely love this!



Other credits:
Wasabi Pills: Selene mesh hair - Ash (Available at the Faire)
Glam Affair: Darkside - Roza 03
Tableau Vivant: Galaxy eyes - Earth
Haus of Darcy: Otherside - Razor
Haus of Darcy: Provocation Piercing - prt 2 - Razor
Breach: Raven guns
Para Designs: Invictus tattoo
Maitreya: Mesh zipper skinny jeans #8
Ci Co: Dare top - black

Pic 1: Purple poses 606
Pic 2: N/A
Pic 4: N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment