Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Fantasy Faire 2013 - FATEwear

Though not one of my assigned stores, I just had to feature this amazing outfit by Damien Fate from FATEwear called Rochon. I'm sorry but I couldn't help it, it's gorgeous and I am having a hard time taking it off to blog all the other Fantasy Faire items I have. (goes and stands in the naughty corner) I had seen glimpses of this dress when it was a work in progress and I was completely amazed back then and couldn't wait to see the finished product. It's just incredible Damien. Love it! 





Fantasy Faire:
FATEwear - Rochon - Diamond

Other item:
Tableau Vivant: Galaxy Eyes - Earth
Glam Affair: Roza - Darkside
Haus of Darcy: Neon Punk Gauge - Electro Blue
Haus of Darcy: Face markings by Lovely Disarray
Haus of Darcy: Otherside - Razor
Haus of Darcy: Provocation Piercing prt 2 - Razor
Gos Boutique: Barefeet - Flat
Exile: Nina - Frost
Fet!sh: BDSM Ring-Sation - Collar - Black Rubber

Poses:
Pic 1: Ploom - Naughty 3
Pic 2: Purple Poses - Tara 07
Pic 3: Purple Poses - 463
Pic 4: N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment