Monday, March 25, 2013

Rainbow Fae





Fable Workshop: Wings - Leah - Tone5 Rainbow Orange (New release)
Evie's Closet: Elodie - blue (Zodiac - last round)
Rue: Sass Ostara Purlieu boots (Group gift)
Rue: Paint'd/Moth - Freelove - faded
Rue: Lupine Serpent (Not available)
Glam Affair: Zara - Artic 12 D (New release)
Haus of Darcy: Spiked Lust - Chest Dermals - Frost (New release)
Haus of Darcy: Otherside - Frost (New release - VIP group exclusive)
Illusions: Fairy ears
Alice Project: Hyori - Black glitter rainbow (Adore & Abhor)

Poses
Pic 1: Not available
Pic 2: Exposeur: Angel 4
Pic 3: !bang: stand 342 (pose fair)
Pic 4: !bang: stand 339 (pose fair)
Pic 5: !bang: stand 348 (pose fair)

Location: Fable Workshop


1 comment:

  1. OMG LJ ....they are gorgeous shots!!!!!!!! I love your HAIR!!! THATS the colour I want to get my HAIR in RL...Correction GOING to get for my bday in June! YAY [well Just from pink to orange to blonde to green at the tips] - Love the rainbow thing! Just getting into making your RL ones. Had a few hiccups but should be getting your RL 'Leah's Rainbow Wingage' by May at the latest! :))) I love THESE SHOTS!! And look how magical the Fable Enchanted Garden looks...[I gotta get a new viewer] Love the Nudie Rompage... hehe I do that sometimes under a full moon when my skin goes green...good camoflage!
    Hugs LJ Awesome Shots!! Love it!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete